The Summit seeks to create opportunity for responsible industry participants to share insights, propose standards and provide regulators and policymakers with consensus viewpoints on the regulation of online lending. The Online Lending Policy Summit will include participants from across the Online Lending Industry, including: online lenders, academics, lawyers, banks, consumer advocates, servicers and regulatory agencies, amongst others.
- U.S. Congressman Gregory Meeks
- U.S. Congressman Trey Hollingsworth
- Paul Watkins, Director of the Office of Innovation, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Maria T. Vullo, Superintendent, New York State Department of Financial Services
- Joanne Barefoot, CEO, Barefoot Innovation Group & Cofounder, Hummingbird Regtech
- Frank Borcher, MD, General Counsel & Secretary, Marlette Funding LLC
- Gordon Watson, Partner, Victory Park Capital Advisors
- Peter Renton, Founder, Lend Academy
- Michael Koenitzer, Director of Business Development, Global Debt Registry
- And more!
Date: October 9, 2018