Our team has run 3 ICOs so far:
- First Blood ($5.8 mil in less than 1 minute): token 1ST
- Lampix ($14.2mil in 10 days): token PIX
- Air Fox ($15mil over 2 months): token AIR
In this webinar you will learn our strategies for:
Our team has run or is running presently the following ICOs
- Drop Deck: using blockchain to incentivize all actors in cross-boarded credit to enterprises
- Well: globalizing healthcare allowing patients in any country to receive doctor opinions and advice in their language from top healthcare providers
- FIX: Complete infrastructure to run the crypto-to-crypto fixed income market
- Opiria: buy and sell in a transparent way people’s opinion and polls
- Arcona: real estate for the augmented reality world
- MWH: buy and sell electricity in real time in decentralized markets
- And more…
Our 1h webinar will take participants step by step over our method of running ICOs.
I. General introduction
b. Why do an ICO?
c. Plan: Gannt
d. Token functionality and blockchain functionality
Concept: Blockchain added value and token design/function
e. What companies need to have in place already (track record of execution, team credibility, company track record, institutional investors, traction in market, existing product and services, etc.)
Concept: ICO financing – Pre ICO – ICO
f. Timelines: prep docs – marketing 2 months- ICO 1 month
Concept- scarcity, offer and demand – with examples
g. ICO structure:
- number of tokens
- price considerents
- discounts structure and how to communicate it
- token split – team, reserves, public
II. The ICO steps
Step 1: White paper –the idea/vision and size, structure (executive intro, short version, long version), content, check list
Concept: The team – with examples
Step 2: Website – Structure, content, check list
Concept: The counter
Step 3: Translations -Languages recommended and why (market size, flow)
Step 4: pre-ico – Channels, Funds, Geographies, importance of face to face, agents, prices
Concept: ICO Token Smart contract- with examples
Step 5: Technology Smart contract – code, deployment, how to interact with it, how to control it (Myetherwallet.com, wallets, Etherscan, Multisig, etc.)
Step 6: Legal – KYC, token purchase agreement, securities, to whom should we market
Step 7: Tax – trade off security vs income, and ideas
Concept: Marketing- what is it, and how it works
Step 8: Marketing –List of channels we used, with click through ratios, contacts, costs, and marketing statistics. Categories of channels, expected ROI, timing and budgets, geographical considerations, etc.
Step 9: Post ICO – how to see the tokens, exchanges to list on
George Popescu – CEO ICO Consulting
Hartej Sawhney – CEO Hosho Group
Why do an ICO?
- ICOs solve an old problem: it gets companies a core user base. Companies like Facebook , Twitter , Fedex and more had to go through tricks or get lucky to acquire critical user mass. ICOs solve this issue as you can also hear here.
- ICOs are the native blockchain method to raise funds. It is better adapted for fund raising than traditional VC means for blockchain companies.
- More money has been raised in ICOs than via traditional VC channels :
Will ICOs still be around in X months or years?
- We believe the next company like Google, Facebook, Apple will be built using Blockchain, Tangle and similar technologies. ICOs are a unique way that enable all investors of any size to participate in this new ecosystem for very cheap. The web revolution of the late 90s created a Venture Capitalism industry which is now organized, codified and very efficient. In the same way, we believe ICOs are the method that will finance and enable this next revolution. Therefore, we believe the ICO market is going to be more organized, more regulated and a more professional approach to ICOs will be needed as time goes but the ICO market is not going away.
Are ICOs illegal?
- Companies and ICO participants must follow all local rules. ICOs are not a way to avoid rules and regulations. They are a technology enabled way of creating an ecosystem of participants, community members and more.
- 1-hour presentation
- 30 min questions
- Webinar will be in English
- Time: start, 9am Saturday October 21st
- Live Q&A with the intervening at each step
Email: george @ lending – times . com
Phone : +1 617 418 3928
Whatsapp : +1 617 784 0472