Intersection for the Arts
901 Mission St (at 5th Street)
San Francisco, CA
Thursday, August 25, 2016
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Jose Caldera, VP of Products and Marketing from IdentityMind.
- Justin Liang, Director of Compliance and Entreprise Risk Management at Lending Club.
- James Wu, Founder & CEO of MonJa
- Ileana Falticeni, VP Compliance and Regulation, Cloundlending
- George Popescu, Founder and Editor in Chief, Lending Times
With today’s growing regulatory load, 100% manual regulatory solutions are slow, un-scalable, cost prohibitive and inefficient. This panel will describe and discuss the present and future of RegTech solutions that seek to keep fintech companies and financial institutions one step ahead.
Regulatory expectations continue to rise, with increased emphasis on each institution’s ability to respond to the next potential crisis. Regulatory supervision, often through oversight from multiple regulators, has moved beyond the planning phase and is now focused on tools and implementation supported by strong ethics, culture, and related accountabilities at every level of the organization.
We are organizing a panel to discuss regulation technology, best practices, tools and methods for an optimum regulatory setup for both established financial institutions and fintechs companies.